Each example may have more details about making solid sensory contact:
1. I say “Hello”, smile & make eye contact with the person.
2. One foot goes to the side, other foot touches in back & comes forward in rock step.
3. The tennis ball starts with side spin, goes left and hits that spot.
4. I look fully at the words & word parts, then recall their definitions.
5. I hear the soothing sounds, let thoughts stop, breathe easily to relax.
6. I plan my route with the map, and allow time for delays on trip.
7. I roll my face in water, breathe out, roll face out as arm swims forward.
8. I check the length (or recipe) thrice before cutting material (or adding anything). And add to list:
Contact Satisfaction Circle
Attention Skills Menu