There are many people who seem to agree with plans. They act warm and supportive, yet fail to follow through on promises. To cope with contacts who are overly-agreeable or stall:
- Ask just what they really like and agree to do, etc.
- Walk through plan in detail.
- Be realistic in expectations.
- Clarify benefits for them.
- Look for signs of their doubts or nervousness.
- Try to surface their worries.
- Decide on smallest steps acceptable.
If you need to deal with this, how will you do so, in detail?