Procrastinating (delaying your action beyond good timing) may be costly in many ways including more stress. To overcome the interferences with starting/finishing important activities:
1. Examine your reluctance and how to enhance your comfort level.
2. Set a start time to do the first step.
3. Remove temptations – TV, phone, magazines, PC, etc.
4. Start with less pleasant work when you are still energetic.
5. Keep length short enough (5-10 minutes?) to be manageable.
Schedule a range of self -rewards for your efforts -- very important!
How can you make a task easier?
Enjoying Effectiveness Menu